Fun Facts About Water

Fun Facts About Water

March 17, 2022

 A small drip from a faucet can waste as much as 100 gallons of water a day. Leaks can run, but they can't hide!

 

February 28, 2022

About 6,800 gallons of water is required to grow one days food for a family of four.

 

February 14, 2022

Water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen. 1 molecle of oxygen and 2 molecules of hydrogen, hence the formula H²O.

 

February 04, 2022

Less than 1% of the water supply on Earth can be used as drinking water. Of all the water on Earth, 97% is saltwater, leaving only 3% as freshwater.  Of that 3% of freshwater, 69% is in the form of ice cap or glacier in places like Antarctic and Greenland reducing the quanity available for drinking water. Therefore, less than 1% of the earth's water is drinkable.